We are excited to offer the Shirley Burgin Memorial Scholarship to students interested in pursuing a Health Services Career. Interested? See the information below and submit your application. ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY MARCH 26, 2021. The recipient(s) will be announced in April 2021.
- Be a resident of Johnson County Missouri
- Show financial need
- Be accepted and enrolled for the upcoming semester at an accredited college, university or technical school
- Show serious intent in the pursuit of a Health Services career, which includes technical, professional or advanced degrees in the fields listed below:
SHIRLEY BURGIN MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP
Please obtain three (3) letters of recommendation from school faculty, employers, co-workers, or others who can serve as a reference.
- Forms are available for download and should be mailed directly to us by your reference to:
Johnson County Community Health Services
723 PCA Road
Warrensburg, MO 64093
- Applications/references may also be emailed to email@example.com