About JCCHS: Johnson County Community Health Services is the local public health authority based in Warrensburg, MO. Our Home Health Division has served Johnson and Lafayette Counties for over 40 years. We offer competitive salaries/wages, great benefits and a terrific team work environment. Warrensburg is great community located just 40 miles East of Kansas City on Highway 50. Here is a list of our current job openings.
- Home Health Occupational Therapist – Part-time or as PRN
- Home Health Physical Therapist – PRN
- Speech Language Pathologist (Home Health SLP)
- Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) – Part-Time
- Community Outreach Coordinator
- Front Office Manager – Full-Time
Resumes and applications may be submitted by e-mail to Johnson County Community Health Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 660-747-1294, or by mail to Johnson County Community Health Services, Administrator, 723 PCA Rd. Warrensburg, MO 64093. JCCHS is an equal opportunity employer.
Please submit all applications to our offices at:
Johnson County Community Health Services
723 PCA Rd.
Warrensburg, MO 64093