What is the Admission Criteria?
- Client has a diagnosis of a life-limiting illness and life expectancy of six months or less if the disease runs its expected course, as determined by the attending physician.
- Client is seeking comfort measures, rather than curative treatment.
- The client, family and physician understand that artificial, life-prolonging procedures are not consistent with the hospice philosophy.
- Admission to hospice is approved by the attending physician and medical director.
- A competent caregiver is available to assume responsibility when the client can no longer meet their own personal needs, or long term care plans are in place.
- Client lives in covered service area.
Who pays for Hospice Care?
Your insurance may provide complete or partial payment. The hospice team will explain your coverage and will bill your insurance directly. We accept:
- Private Insurance